Hariring Peuting

edisi Petualangan Si Joe, menggapai langit-langit mimpi.

Friday, April 22, 2005

protocol and protocol again

"......The Base Station Application Part (BSAP) is the application layer signaling protocol that provides messaging to accomplish the functions of the A1 Interface component of the MSC - BS Interface. BSAP is split into two sub-application parts; the BS Management Application Part (BSMAP), and the Direct Transfer Application Part (DTAP)..."

Puiihhh!!...it's really so hard cause i have to learn so many communication protocol. FYI, MSC is system that interconnecting all system in mobile communication network where each other is using different languages. So to understand it, we need to understand how it communicate each other.
But as long as i enjoy, no problem at all. Thanks to my sunshine for supporting me.

.............
sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy...
sunshine on the water look so lovey
sunshine almost always makes me high
...(john denver)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger admin said…

    I love protocol, so
    ajarin dong,,dikit2 ke gua:))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home