Hariring Peuting

edisi Petualangan Si Joe, menggapai langit-langit mimpi.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

once upon a time

Why mosquitos likes to attack you in ears? because my room always fullfill with mosquitos when nigth is come and i am already tired with all these things. I am still struggling with this kind of animal when this blog written.

May be there is connection between this mosquitos behaviour with history that Quran tell in one of Its surah. About King of Babylon who died only caused by mosquito entered his ear. I was forget his name but he is an extraordinary arrogant king and confess that he is a god. But Allah could make all what he has had gone in an easiest way.
What human can be prouded to? the answer is nothing, even his own body doesn't belong to him, it's belong to Allah. But sometimes human forget of what his destiny and thought that all what they already reached and have only caused by their own efforts, nothing else. Whereas Allah always reminding of what the purpose they born to. And maybe Allah keeps mosquitos like to plays in human ears so we will always remember this history and understand the philosopy can take.

Again back to my room, I feel so miserable and finally i decided to do revenge and become mosquitos assasinator. I turn the lights on and start my serial killer. Kill it one by one and after 15 minutes gone my hands already fullfill with blood and I laughing as same as Hanibal Lector did when he enjoyed his murder action. Ah...Finally I can go back to sleep comfortly accompany by Billy Joel songs and George Charmichael guitar playing.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger admin said…

    loba reungit nyak,,,,:D
    di leuweung sich

     

Post a Comment

<< Home