Hariring Peuting

edisi Petualangan Si Joe, menggapai langit-langit mimpi.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Run and run...dont think about it!!

Sat down under a tree, in the morning with a cup of coffe on the top of the hill, look down to the sea. I thought of myself and what I have done. Suddenly, I feel so restless when I look back to the past, I just realized that I still have not reached yet any great achievements in my life journey. I feel I wasting my time too much.

TIME IS TICKING, INDEED, IT'S TICKING SO FAST!!! Oh my God, I have so many obsession, so many dream to reach but when it will be come true? I'll be twentysix in next June, and I feel ashame. Alexandre the Great concored the half part of the world when he was eighteen. But here I am, I have nothing I can be prouded, I have nothing to stand for and I have nothing to give.

I Know I can't keep looking to the past and regret all of it. Nothing I can do to make the past change. But eventhough I see the future is still dark for me, there is something inside telling me that I can make the future bright as I dream on. I need to run, I have to go away. And I do believe it.

I wish I have someone that I can talk to, as a man, about this my thought.
Thanks to Cat Stevens a.k.a Yusuf Islam, cause there still a song that I can talk to. You can find out the reasons why here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home