Hariring Peuting

edisi Petualangan Si Joe, menggapai langit-langit mimpi.

Friday, May 27, 2005

give an advise pls....

I wonder what should I do with 2Mbps internet connection? I confused of what I have to get from internet. Software, video, song, streaming...what else? For your information, its able to download one disc (about 700MB) less than one hour. Actually I am thinking about online games such as ragnarok, but I am afraid I'll be addicted to and that's not good for me.

I used to find an excitement when I surf for opensource, but my current work field doesnt quite related to it and I dont have many time to 'ngoprek' anymore.

So please feel free to give me suggestion or an advise.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger admin said…

    2Mbps???
    are u sure?
    just try MPG,
    I'm sure u'll be addicted to and that's good for u:)

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger d2nr said…

    jangar, I am really sure and already tested. its 2Mbps. I am work with biggest telecom operator in indonesia, remember. I've tried mpg too and thats not good for me :D. give me another advise.

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I myself, am not sure what to do exactly with 2 Mbps. Although complaints is inevitable whenever I found myself with a slower connection, ie. at warnet. I think the thing is we dont wanna pay more than we have to :-p If I have that kind of luxury, I would search for uncommon software/warez via P2P then search for the cracks, and then give them for free to people in indonesia with slower connection. Ha! fiendish mind! >:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home