Hariring Peuting

edisi Petualangan Si Joe, menggapai langit-langit mimpi.

Friday, May 20, 2005

The Da Vinci Code - The Movie

It's so suprising me. I just knew hollywood already made film based on the best seller and controversial novel - the da vinci code, it will be released soon. And more suprising me when I know my favorite actor, Tom Hanks, who will plays as Robert Langdon character. Hmm...this sounds good to me. You can see the trailler here.
The Da Vinci Code is a novel written by Dan Brown. I've finished read it and I think it's a damn good thriller novel. You couldnt put it down when you already start and cant hardly wait to read pages over pages to figure out the mystery and find out how this story will be end, it makes your pulse race fast.
But it was a little bit disappointed when I knew that the story has a connection with Jews history and symbol. I hate Jews.
Anyway, I think the movie won't make me dissapointed, cause I had a bad experience when I got disappointed with The Timeline movie which is also based on my favorite novel, Timeline.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Hanaxis said…

    tong galak kitu ah, SARA maneh mah :p
    tapi film eta urang ge ngadagoan da, novelna rame pisan (setuju)

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger admin said…

    I hate Jews too

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I DONT like them too. Except our moslem brothers....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home